AWARD WINNING HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS RICHMOND HILLS!
Here is your chance to acquire this award winning home in the prestigious Richmond Hills Estate. It has been announced that this unique home, built by Brad Kirkpatrick, has won the prestigious presidential award plus winner of best residential home in its category. This near new home has great street appeal and is perfectly positioned in a quiet culdesac surrounded by other quality homes. It is a short stroll to the Richmond Hills Park and only minutes from the golf course, shopping centres, the northern beaches and a range of quality schools.
Spacious and inviting, the interior welcomes you to the open plan kitchen/dining/lounge which forms the hub of this lovely home and the perfect setting to interact with the family and reflect on the day’s events. The large stylish kitchen will delight and offers quality cabinetry, premium Smeg appliances, ample cupboard, plentiful bench space, induction cooktop and a large walk in pantry. It is strategically positioned to flow out to the large undercover patio where you can entertain friends and family. Large windows and doors throughout allow natural light to permeate. The bedrooms are generous in size with the main boasting a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
Key features include:
– 4 generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
– Fully air conditioned
– Two living spaces including separate media room
– Hamptons inspired family sized main and ensuite bathrooms
– Open plan kitchen with large walk in pantry and quality appliances
– Extra-large side access with quality aluminium powder coated gates
– Spacious backyard with well-maintained Sir Walter turf and pop up lawn irrigation system
– Large garden shed
– Spacious tiled rear patio for entertainment
– Security screens throughout
– Attic storage with easy access pull down ladder
Be sure to inspect this impressive home to appreciate all it has to offer!
Disclaimer: The vendors and/or their agents do not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the particulars.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage