Meet the Team
PRINCIPAL – SALES
Pam has a background in Human Resource Management and has run her own businesses prior to joining the Mackay real estate industry.
Since the launch of her Real Estate career in 2005, Pam has built up an impressive reputation and has always been one of the top-performing Real Estate agents. Her keen business sense, sensitive nature and honest approach allow her to develop great relationships with her clients and to give them an accurate and realistic appreciation of the market, together with the value of their property. Pam is service-driven, communicating frequently with her clients and prospective buyers. She is a skilled and tenacious negotiator making the sale process as stress-free as possible and yielding the best return for her clients.
Pam has property development experience and a wide knowledge of the Council requirements for sub-dividing. Having built and renovated many properties of her own, she has built up extensive relationships and networks within the Mackay building community.
Her philosophy is to provide service to her clients and tenants; quality not quantity. She personally does the inspections for her landlords to ensure a good outcome for everyone.
To keep life in balance, Pam does walking and cycling and enjoys family time. She has a generous approach to helping people in the community and beyond.
This is what some of her clients have said about her:-
“outstanding service, professional, personal, ethical, we trust her, outstanding communication, friendly, knowledgeable, hardworking, efficient, nothing is too difficult, always willing to go the extra mile ….”
Melisha du Preez
Melisha du Preez is an experienced Sales Agent. In addition, she has 12 years’ experience in the psychology field and successfully ran her own consultancy company for 8 years before joining the Coral Tree Property team. This gives her the unique ability to interact with buyers and analyze how they interact and negotiate, giving your sale the edge!
Melisha is also a skilled communicator and negotiator. She is very passionate about her job and always makes sure she achieves the best possible outcome for her clients.
Melisha enjoys spending her time off with her husband and 2 children.
Having previously owned her own small business in the hospitality industry, Marie knows the importance of great customer service and being driven to achieve goals. Her vendors will find her to be enthusiastic, positive and a seasoned negotiator who will fight tirelessly to get them the best deal.
Marie is proud to live and work locally and she absolutely adores this city. If you value honesty, straight forward communication and an agent who has the ‘time’ to talk then please reach out.
Andy is enthusiastic and passionate about administration and customer service, she is a hardworking and dedicated professional in Business management with more than 6 years of experience in management, banking, administration and sales within the private sector.
Andy always feels the need to continue self-development and is very happy to be in an organisation she can grow within.
She loves being part of a company, which has a community sight, promoting key values such as respect, integrity and honesty.
PROPERTY MANAGER ASSOCIATE
Emma started her property management career in 2011. With a background in Hospitality and Administration, she brings the personal touch.
Emma provides a strong focus on customer service to both our landlords and tenants. With a young family at home, Emma loves her work/life balance here at Coral Tree Property.
Ray started working in the real estate industry in 2002.
She has passion for people and loves interacting with tenants and landlords daily. She is hands on and extremely thorough when it comes to her role as a property manager.
Ray moved to Mackay from Townsville in 2019 and in her time off she enjoys fishing and camping with her family.
Why trust our team at CORAL TREE PROPERTY?
- We are a boutique agency with experienced agents who take the time to know our clients and their specific requirements, providing unrivalled enthusiasm, backed by decades of experience, to ensure you get the most out of your purchase, sale or investment.
- We aim to provide professional, quality service and excellent communication with our landlords, sellers and tenants.
- We value people and treat them the way we would like to be treated, with courtesy, respect and sincerity
- We offer flexible rental and sales inspections by the business owner to ensure everyone has the opportunity to inspect your property
- Our team have worked in the Mackay market for close to 15 years and have a realistic and accurate appreciation of the local market.
- We ensure our clients receive professional advice on how to maximize the full potential of their property and achieve the best possible result in as short a timeframe as possible.
- Our office is centrally located and easily accessible in Mount Pleasant Plaza, opposite the Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre
- We can assure you that your properties are in safe hands with us.
Ready to Buy?
From first home buyers to real estate investors, Coral Tree Property will make the purchase of your property simple with expert guidance.
Sell with Us
Coral Tree Property is the experienced agency you need to sell your property with professionalism and dedication.
Find a Rental
Looking to Rent? Coral Tree Property have a range of rental properties inMackay and surrounds now available for application.