This highset home is perfect for a family or an investor who wants to capitalize on the fantastic rental return in Mackay. Well maintained with great tenants currently in place, this family home offers a great opportunity for investors and homeowners alike.
The highset home is perfectly positioned at the front of the flat 633sqm block, leaving a large back yard to enjoy fantastic family time.
Located in a highly sought after part of North Mackay with both levels of the home offering extensive space for the growing family. Downstairs offers the potential for a home office, rumpus room for the children and storage space for large families. The fully fenced yard captures picture perfect privacy for its owners.
– 3 spacious bedrooms all with carpets upstairs
– Well kept bathroom with soaking tub & separate toilet
– Kitchen with plenty of storage space and electric cooktop
– Generous lounge plus separate dining area off the kitchen.
– Polished timber flooring
– Fully air conditioned plus ceiling fans ( 6 aircon in total, 4 air con upstairs +2 aircon downstairs)
– Solar Panels: 12 panel 3.0 kw system
– Separate entry
– 1x Multipurpose room with heavy duty vinyl flooring
– 1x Office room
– Second bathroom and toilet
– Plenty of storage & cupboard space for tools
– Double carport
– 2 x Air-conditioners
– separate entry
– Covered outdoor entertaining/patio area
– Low maintenance yard
– Large handy garden shed
– Fully fenced 633qm block, great family home with space for the children and pets
Location features include:
– 5 minute walk to Mackay North State High School
– Quick access to Mackay CBD and Airport
– Short drive to Mount Pleasant Shopping Centre, Mackay Private Hospital and a choice of excellent schools.
The Bottom Line
– Council rates: $3,200 approx per year
– Current rent return $450 per week
– New rental appraisal: $480-500 per week
Call Emilie on 0456 931 125 to book in an inspection today!
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. The provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.