Nestled away in the heart of Andergrove, you will find this beautiful home. It has so much on offer, but the tranquility of the outdoor deck and nature sounds will surely steal your heart. Once you step inside, you will be amazed at the spaciousness of this home. The elegant kitchen and dining room has elevated ceilings, ample cupboard space and glass sliding doors that lead out onto a magnificent wooden deck, which will make entertaining a breeze. The deck overlooks the large concrete swimming pool. This house is ideal for families who want to make their home a sanctuary.
Features of this amazing home include:
– No rear neighbours as there is a walk way behind which provides easy access to the Andergrove shopping centre.
– The home is airconditioned.
– 5kW Solar.
– Kitchen overlooks the deck and pool. It offers quality cabinetry and plenty of bench and cupboard space.
– Timber vinyl floors: very practical and easy to clean
– Spacious main bedroom boasting a walk in robe and en suite bathroom
– Separate laundry with ample storage space
– Generous side access
– Single bay, powered shed
– Garden shed
– Bore water
– Serving window in the kitchen
– Perfect location in a quiet court and surrounded by lovely neighbours. Just minutes to the shops and a choice of excellent schools
Be sure to arrange a viewing to be amazed at all this property has to offer.
Disclaimer: The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars. The provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. Any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 896 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes